Exploring Intelligent Communication Networks for the Smart World
WOCC 2023 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE.
- Professor William Shieh, IEEE Fellow and OSA Fellow, Westlake University / University of Melbourne.
- Professor Xiaodong Wang, IEEE Fellow, Columbia University.
- Dr. Ozge Koymen, Senior Director, Qualcomm, USA.
- Dr. Larry Zhou, AT&T Fellow, AT&T, USA
Best paper award
- Each one of the three Symposias will award one or two best papers.
- Mark your calendar! WOCC 2023 will take place between May 5-6, 2023
- The accepted paper of WOCC 2023 will be published into WOCC 2023 Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by
EI Compendex and Scopus.(Papers in WOCC 2022 were indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus within one
month after the meeting, and papers in WOCC after 2012 were all indexed.)
| Full Paper Submission deadline
|| February 26, 2023 (final & firm)
| Notification of Acceptance
|| March 26, 2023
| Paper Submission Website
| Registration Starts
April 01, 2023
|| April 09, 2023
| Online Registration Closed
|| April 30, 2023