2009 Theme: Converging Broadband Communications
Speakers from industry leading companies and top academic institutes: Verizon Wireless, AT&T, Vodafone Air Touch, China Unicom, ChungHwa Telecom, Alcatel-Lucent, Motorola, Siemens, UTStarcom, Huawei, Da Tang, Eastcom, NEC, Panasonic, IBM, Intel, Microsoft, HP, Telcordia Technologies, Agere, Qualcomm, Broadcom, Corning, DuPont, ITRI Taiwan, Hong Kong ASTRI, Princeton University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Columbia University, Lehigh University, NJIT, Brooklyn Polytechnic University, National University of Singapore, Beijing University, TsingHua University, Zhejiang University, etc.
Six Key Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Largest gathering for professionals working in the areas of wireless, optical and multimedia communications in the North East of the US.
- Speeches from the experts and industrial leaders on the latest technology trends
- A forum that facilitate collaborations across companies, universities and overseas
- A premiere technical conference that has 15 years of rich history
- An event held in the heart of one of the high tech regions in the US
- 20 minutes away from New York city by driving or public transportation
Newark, NJ, United States of America
New Jersey is the world's central hub of telecom innovation and invention. It is also a major business center with more than 20 percent of the world's Fortune 500 companies headquartered in or near the state. Rooted in the New Jersey, WOCC is flushed with the spirits of innovation, optimization and professionalism. WOCC 2007 will be hosted in New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), which is named by U.S. News & World Report's 2007 as one of the nation's top national research universities.