paper submission:||Aug 9, 2021(Extended)
Notification of acceptance:||Sep 3, 2021
Final paper submission:||Sep 10, 2021(Extended)
Submission Website and Guidelines
All submission shall follow IEEE Templates, which are available at
Please submit your original papers at EDAS
Either (1) 2-page Extended Abstracts or (2) 3-5 page Full Papers are welcome to one of four symposia in WOCC 2021 as below:
- Wireless Communications and Networking Symposium
- Optical Communications and Photonics Symposium
- Emerging Networks and Future Internet Symposium
- Big Data and Machine Learning Symposium
All the accepted and presented papers will be published in the WOCC 2021 Conference Proceedings, which will be in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. A Best Paper will be awarded to a full paper in each symposium.
For the submission of Extended Abstracts, please mark “(Extended Abstract)” as the paper subtitle. All accepted Extended Abstracts will be presented in posters or in dedicated sessions.
Guidelines for the submission of the final version of accepted papers
Camera-ready Submission Deadline:
Sep 10, 2021
To fit the IEEEXPLORE requirements your final manuscript needs to pass the verification of IEEE PDFeXpress Plus and IEEE Crosscheck Portal. You need to perform IEEE PDF eXpress® on your side. Please follow the instructions below! You will need to setup an account at IEEE PDF eXpress® and download the certificated pdf from your IEEE PDF eXpress® account. As for IEEE Crosscheck, you don’t need to worry about that we will perform the check for you afterwards.
Before Creating a PDF
1. Please remove subtitle such as (invited paper) for review purpose, as IEEEXPLORE does not capture subtitle.
2. The IEEE e-Copyright Form must be completed on EDAS.
Creating your PDF eXpress® Account
Instructions for generating camera-ready manuscript by using IEEE template and PDF eXpress®:
IEEE PDF eXpress converts the following file types to PDF
- Please use "A4 size," otherwise your manuscript will be excluded from conference proceeding and IEEEXplore.
- IEEE template can be found below:
- Access the IEEE PDF eXpress® site: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- First-time users
a. Click 'Create account'.
b. Enter '53213X' for the Conference ID, your email address, and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup. Please check your inbox or junk mail for account activation.
- Previous users, but using it the first time for a new conference
Enter 53213X for the Conference ID, your email address, and enter the password you used for your old account.
a. When you click 'Login', you’ll receive an error saying you need to set up an account. Simply click 'Continue'. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to this new conference.
b. Check that the contact information is still valid, and click 'Submit'.
c. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful account setup.
- Returning users
Enter 53213X for the Conference ID, email address and password.
- For each conference paper, click 'Create New Title'
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required) and click ‘continue’ button
- Click 'Drag and drop or Browse files to upload' to upload the source file of your manuscript (PDF, Word, or Zip including all Latex resource files). And then click ‘continue’ button to Convert PDF step.
- After the system finishes the PDF conversion, you will receive a popup notification and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with a download link of your IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
- Submit your paper to EDAS